Covid-19 – We’re on it, we’ve got your back, lets stay healthy
It’s hard to avoid the news coverage of the current Covid-19 virus spreading around the world. We are closely monitoring the current situation, and staying up-to-date with current guidelines from the Department for Health.
Parade Chiropractic is committed to helping you and your families get healthy, and stay healthy long-term. We are focused on providing a clean and hygienic space for you to get adjusted, and stay healthy.
While some people may be understandably nervous, the current message is stay calm, this virus is only a risk for about 4% of the population, and continue with your normal activities.
Get adjusted, and lets stay healthy
What can we do to help the 4% at risk
- Wash your hands with soap, regularly
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
- If you have a sore throat or cough, avoid elderly relatives, or those at risk with other chronic health conditions
- Get adjusted, we all know the importance of a healthy nervous system, running a strong immune system
- Follow the three legged stool
- A good diet provides fuel/nutrients for your body to survive and thrive
- Regular movement and workouts are still a good idea = keep your body strong
- 8 hours sleep = allow the body to rest and recover
Some actions we are taking in the clinic
- Regular wiping of your Chiro table, desk, reception areas.
- Hand sanitiser available for you in our seating area if required
- Social distancing in the seating area
Remember, your body is smart, it knows what to do, it’s been doing it for hundreds of years. Create the right environment for your body, and it will thrive!
Thank you for trusting Parade Chiropractic with your health and wellbeing, together we will get healthy and stay healthy, long-term!