What is Arthirtis?
- Also known as wear and tear or degenerative disease
- Most commonly Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Swollen and inﬂamed joints
- Stiﬀ and restricted movement
Common Symptoms with Arthritis
- Stiﬀness or limited movement in neck or lower back
- Grinding or clicking joints
- Muscle spasms and tightness
- Pain on movement
- Pain when the weather changes (commonly cold)
What Causes Arthritis?
- Injuries to the area or surrounding area
- Repetitive movements and overuse
- Poor posture
How Chiropractic May Relieve My Arthritis (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Arthritis and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.