What is a Bulging or Herniated Disc (slipped disc)?
- Pain and numbness, most commonly on one side of the body
- Pain can refer into your legs or arms
- Pain that worsens at night or with certain movements
- Worse when sitting or standing still
- Pain in the low back, buttock or hip
Common Symptoms with Bulging or Herniated Disc (slipped disc)
- Neck pain that refers into arms and hands
- Diﬃculty walking short distances
- Tingling, aching or burning in the aﬀected area
- Can keep you awake at night
What Causes Bulging or Herniated Disc (slipped disc)?
- Prolonged Sitting with poor posture
- Lifting and twisting
- Poor technique at Gym or during Sport
- Prolapsed Disc
- Motor vehicle accident
How Chiropractic May Help Relieve a Bulging or Herniated Slipped Disc (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Bulging or Herniated Slipped Disc, and help you and your body stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.