What is Shoulder Pain?
- Sharp or stabbing pain deep in the shoulder
- Dull ache or soreness like a muscular pain across shoulders
- Pain that radiates down into arm, elbow or ﬁngers
- Cannot lift arm up and feels weak
Common Symptoms with Shoulder Pain
- Stiﬀness or limited movement of the arm
- Weakness in the shoulder
- Tingling or burning in the shoulder or arm
- Lying on arm makes it worse
What Causes Shoulder Pain?
- Falling on outstretched arm
- Poor Posture
- Repetitive overhead movements
- Poor technique at Gym or during Sport
- Frozen Shoulder
How Chiropractic May Relieve My Shoulder Pain (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Shoulder Pain and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.