Sciatica (nerve pain)
What is Sciatica?
- Constant pain in only one leg or buttock
- It can be worse when sitting or straightening your leg
- Leg pain is often described as burning, tingling, searing or heavy
- Weakness or diﬃculty moving the leg
- Sharp pain that makes it diﬃcult to stand up or walk
Common Symptoms with Sciatica
- Pain in buttock, thigh, knee or leg
- Tingling, pins and needles or numbness in feet or toes
- Burning pains
- Weakness in leg (diﬃculty putting weight on it)
- Can keep you awake at night
What Causes Sciatica?
- Prolonged Sitting
- Lifting and twisting
- Poor technique at Gym or during Sport
- Herniated or bulging disc
- Pinched nerve
How Can Chiropractic Help My Sciatica (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Sciatica and help you and your body stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic adjustments.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.