What is Hip Pain?
- Diﬃculty walking with aﬀected hip
- Tightness and stiﬀness in hip joint
- Diﬃculty standing from sitting position
- Clicking of hip with movement
Common Symptoms with Hip Pain
- Pain in the hip or groin
- Referred pain to the thigh or knee
- Diﬃculty walking or limping
- Constant aching of hip
- Pain when trying to put weight on leg
What Causes Hip Pain?
- Falls or injuries to the hip
- Arthritis in the joint
- Lower back or pelvic issues
- Bursitis or tendon and ligament inﬂammation
- Stress Fracture
How Chiropractic May Relieve My Hip Pain (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Hip Pain and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.