What is Stress?
- Shoulders constantly raised and stressed
- Excessively tight muscles
- Poor posture that feels stiﬀ
- Constant headaches or migraines
Common Symptoms with Stress
- Feeling tired or fatigued
- Stiﬀness or limited movement
- Pressure or tightness around the head
- Diﬃculty getting to sleep
- Neck or back pain
What Causes Stress?
- Physical stress such as an injury or trauma
- Emotional stress with family, friends or over ones
- Chemical stress through diet, nutrition or toxins
- Prolonged sitting or poor posture
How Chiropractic May Help with Stress (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Stress and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing your discomfort. Our primary goal is to get your body functioning better, and often we co-manage stress issues with other professionals such as psychologists or therapists.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.