What is Poor Posture?
- A forward head, craning over the shoulders
- A hump or bony lump at the base of the neck
- Rounded shoulders that roll inwards
- One leg shorter than the other
- Excessively forward pelvis
Common Symptoms with poor posture
- Pain in the neck and head
- Stiﬀness or limited movement
- Constant aching and cramping
- Tension and tightness in the neck, shoulders and back
- Diﬃculty sleeping at night
What Causes Poor Posture?
- Prolonged Sitting
- Excessive computer work
- Excessive time on smartphone or tablet
- Lying on couch or other soft furniture too often
- A weak core
How Can Chiropractic Relieve My Posture (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Poor Posture and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic adjustments.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.