What is a Pinched Nerve?
- Can occur in the cervical spine (neck), or back (thoracic or lumbar spine)
- Sharp or stabbing pain in one or more areas of the neck or back
- Diﬃculty turning neck or twisting lower back
- Pain that can radiate down arms/hands or legs/feet
- Pain that radiates up into the head
Common Symptoms with a Pinched Nerve
- Stiﬀness or limited movement in neck or lower back
- Swelling in the neck or back
- Muscle spasms and tightness
- Headaches or Migraines
- Tingling, pins and needles or numbness in the arms or ﬁngers
- Problems with walking, balance or coordination
What Causes a Pinched Nerve?
- Poor Posture
- Bulging or Herniated Disc
- Scar tissue from old injury
- Poor technique at gym or playing sport
How Can Chiropractic Relieve My Pinched Nerve (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Pinched Nerve and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic adjustments.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.