What is Neck Pain (sore neck)?
- Sharp or stabbing pain in one or more areas of the cervical spine (neck)
- Dull ache or soreness like a muscular pain
- Pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms or ﬁngers
- Pain that radiates up into the head
Common Symptoms with Neck Pain (sore neck)
- Stiﬀness or limited movement in the cervical spine (neck)
- Swelling in the neck region
- Muscle spasms and tightness
- Headaches or Migraines
- Tingling, pins and needles or numbness in the arms or ﬁngers
- Problems with walking, balance or coordination
What Causes Neck Pain (sore neck)?
- Sleeping Incorrectly
- Poor Posture or straightening of the cervical spine (neck)
- Prolonged Sitting
- Aggravated Disc
- Pinched Nerve
How Chiropractic May Relieve My Neck Pain (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Neck Pain and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.