Lower Back Pain
What is Lower Back Pain?
- Sharp or stabbing lower back pain in the right or left side
- Pain in one or more areas of the lower back, buttock or hip
- It can hurt at rest or with certain movements
- Pain that radiates down the leg(s), into the hip knee or feet
- It can be worse at night, when sitting or standing, or with certain movements
- Unexplained muscle weakness
Common Symptoms with Lower Back Pain
- Stiﬀness or limited movement in the lower back and hips
- Lower back muscle pain, tightness and stiﬀness
- Back muscle spasms
- Pain in back of thigh, knee or leg
- Tingling, pins and needles or numbness in feet or toes
- Dull ache in hip or buttock
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
- Sleeping Incorrectly
- Poor Posture
- Prolonged Sitting
- Lifting and twisting
- Poor technique at Gym or during Sport
How Chiropractic May Help My Lower Back Pain (solutions)?
We look to find the cause of your Lower Back Pain and help you and your body stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we may help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.