Upper Back Pain
What is Upper Back Pain (thoracic back pain)?
- Sharp or stabbing pain in one or more areas of the Upper Back and/or Neck
- Pain in the thoracic spine (middle and upper back)
- Painful at rest or with certain movements
- Pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms or ﬁngers
- Pain under the shoulder-blades (scapula), and can be sore when breathing
- It can feel like a knot or a lump in the shoulder
Common Symptoms with Upper Back Pain
- Stiﬀness or limited movement in the upper back and neck
- A hump at the top of the thoracic spine or base of the neck
- Back muscle spasms and tightness
- Pain radiating from thoracic spine around the ribs
- Sharp pain with breathing, coughing or sneezing
What Causes Upper Back Pain?
- Sleeping Incorrectly
- Poor Posture
- Prolonged Sitting
- Poor technique at Gym or during Sport
- Displacement of a Rib
How Chiropractic May Help My Upper Back Pain (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Upper Back Pain and help you and your body stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we may help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.