What are Headaches?
- Sharp or stabbing pain in one or more areas of the head
- Throbbing in the temples, forehead or behind the eyes
- Pressure behind the eyes or at the back of the head
- Pain that radiates up into the head from the neck
Common Symptoms with Headaches
- Bright lights make it worse
- Stiﬀness or limited movement in the neck
- Pressure or tightness around the head
- Blurry vision or seeing spots
- Nausea or feeling sick
What Causes Headaches?
- Problems with your neck (cervical spine)
- Lack of sleep and fatigue
- Poor Posture
- Prolonged Sitting
How Chiropractic May Help My Headaches (solutions)?
We look to ﬁnd the cause of your Headaches and help you and your body to stop recreating the things that may be causing the pain.
We take our time to provide a comprehensive assessments and explain to you what is going on, how we can help, and how long this may take.
We will look at the overall structure of the spine and aim to create long lasting corrections through specific chiropractic adjustments when appropriate.
Why Choose Parade Chiropractic?
We are an outstanding clinic devoted to the promotion of health, wellbeing and restoring the body’s normal function. We are committed to improving your health through gentle, safe and eﬀective chiropractic care.
We are here to listen, and understand your discomfort, and oﬀer you a tailored and personable plan to get you back to health. We understand that being in a state of dis-ease can be life-limiting or even damaging, so we will work together on your road to recovery.
If you are tired of constantly patching up the problems and are looking for a long term solution that you can see and feel, then Parade Chiropractic is the right place for you.